- Bundling items together for handling and shipment: newspapers, pipe, lumber, concrete block, etc. Attaching items to pallets, skids, and crates.
- Reinforcing wooden boxes, crates, and corrugated boxes.
- Attaching items to flatcars, flatbed semi-trailers.
- Securing a unit load of bricks, packaged glass, metal parts, etc.
- Closing corrugated boxes and shipping containers.
- Securing coils of steel or paper.
- Holding bales of agricultural products or textiles.
- Load securing items within intermodal containers, boxcars,and semi-trailers.
Inquiry - Strapping Band